The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Chitown Wrenchathon at Hertz's Jan 24-25

Hertz

Staff member
I've been JSB for too long and I need to move the car. Come help me put 77/2000 together. Hang out with old farts.

Food, drink, free title changes, pick up spare parts for cheap/free.

Midwest crew is best crew.

Jesus_Negros

Yo.. my offer from like 5 years ago still stands. Stop being a girl.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Tentative possibility for me. Previous weekend is a three-day for many if that might work better.

What burb are you in these days? Moving again?

PolskiVR4

I've been around forever but haven't really ever met anyone. So I'm down to clown. Though my gvr4 wrenching skills are subpar lately since I have been JSB for 5 years now.

Hertz

Staff member
Iceman: weekend before might have some pre-wrenching, but I will likely be busy moving furniture and packing. You'd definitely be a welcome expert, but if the timing and distance don't make sense I won't be mad. You're in Michigan now?

Polski: I think we've met, you visited when I live by UIC. You're absolutely welcome to come by.

I'm in the Carol Stream area currently and heading south.

PolskiVR4

Yeah I have met you that one time by Uic. How far South?

slowpoke

Damn hertz! I used to live in carol stream. Where abouts are you? I'm down to come back to visit and meet some fellow gvr4 guys. There aren't any here. I'm the loner.

jcgalntvr4-244

Iowa crew checking in. Awaiting orders sir /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SteveDSM

I wish I could stop by... unfortunately my unit is going to training in Texas around this time so there is virtually zero chance of being able to take leave then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I look to be a go for the 25th weekend, at least part of it. Starting Saturday or Friday night?

Maybe coincidence or good planning- no NFL games that week (Super Bowl the next week).

Hertz

Staff member
Starting Friday afternoon, until running. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll PM you details.

Hertz

Staff member
click

Needing some parts to get to the finish line. PM me.

Lurkers don't be strangers come meet the old dogs, vulture some parts.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
So is the car moved? I know Ryan is probably really busy this weekend.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts