The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Do I connect this plug to anything?

chucklesas

I don't have a picture of the actual plug, but I was installing the front chassis harness and seem to have 1 plug left over.

I plugged the front harness into A, B, L and a few other plugs directly on the body harness. Now, on the body harness there is a plug with a single, large-gage, white wire that connects to Junction Block location A was also able to plug into. Does this actually connect to anything, or is it just a test point?

Last edited by a moderator:

chucklesas

Alright, I just re-read... doesn't make sense. Junction Block Connection A... there is another connector on the Body Harness that is just like it. The Front Harness connector is able to plug into both of them. Is there maybe something out of the dash that connects to the Body Harness connection or is it just a test point? I guess something might show itself once I get the dash back in.

Last edited by a moderator:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Wire colors?

chucklesas

It appears to be solid white, I didn't see a strip on it. I'll have to get a better look when I get home from work.

chucklesas

Finally getting back to the interior. I tried to hook up the battery, I get dome and door lights, and the door open indicator on the cluster. That's all I noticed though. The dash is still out, so maybe there's some wiring on there that needs to be hooked up in order to get tone with key in ignition. Tried to turn the key but I got nothing at all. ECU is hooked up. Anyway, I'm trying to figure out all these plugs at or near the in-cabin fuse panel:

Do these numbers look like matches to you guys? I still have that large gauge white wire just hanging out not connected to anything.

Everything in the back is filled with something that fits. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

My sweet MSpaint skills:

The associated wires?:

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned