The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

are these the used evo injectors that i want?

Depends on what size of used EVO injectors you are looking for..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

They will fit in a Galant, and they are what I am running. The evo 8's and 9's have bigger cc injectors though.

VR_IV_MR

hmm ok well I would like bigger cc that does sound good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif they will still be around the same price right?

edit: wait i just checked and it says that they are evo viii injectors, 560cc low impedence. are you saying that the evo 9s are higher cc? will they be much more money or much harder to come by? iso..

Last edited by a moderator:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Did you search the forum? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Evo 8 and 9 are the same injectors.

Sorry, I mis-read that Ebay posting. It says a 2005 evo VIII, I somehow thought they were from an EVO 5......

Those are probably what you are looking for.

SouthCaliVR4

I don't know about those ones in particular, the different orings & the base rings don't look right to me. Though I haven't pulled any evo injectors I don't remember ever seeing stacked o-rings on the base. Anyway I'd be Leary of the pulled out of a low mi claim or at least if that's true they are likely leaving out how long they rode in another car.

rost

Yes,these are evo injectors you want.They are 560cc evo 8-9 injectors.Just make sure to replace the top and bottom o-rings(something you want to do every time you replace injectors).

broxma

While the Evo Stockers pop right in there are some weird differences that don't really seem to matter involving the injector seal at the manifold. The Evo seal is different than the GVR4. I took some FIC 1050's off my Evo to put on my GVR4 and tried using the Evo seals and the injectors had alot of slop in them. The seals seem to sit higher. I had stock Evo injectors in it previously and used the GVR4 seals.

None of that matters but what does matter is the price of those is about 40-50 more than they go for on EvoM. Just as a comparison.

/brox

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned