The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Evo 8 stock suspension will fit on 91 galant vr4?

I want change suspension for my 91 galant vr4 and i want to buy stock evo 8 susupension but i'm not sure will fit on? Any one know about it let me know .Thank. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Brunoboy

I just modified my set of evo suspension to fit, it needs to be welded.

SouthCaliVR4

^^So long as you also use the evo strut & modify the lower mount of the struts in the rear.

Brunoboy

I have tanabe springs with mine and front tein camber plates from the evo, and tein rear top mounts.

Drew84

I think what he means is if you can straight swap EVO springs onto stock struts.

Brunoboy

Hes asking if the stock evo suspension fits our cars, answers yes with small modification and the stock evo springs will be to high, the springs will need to be cut.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned