The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

identify this swaybar for me.

gmp

so i was at the junk yard yesterday and happened upon this rear swaybar on a 1g.
Im not to sure of the brand but it seems to be pretty thick maybe 25mm or 26mm?
Also i have a 1g rear subframe so it should work. This is more just to maybe know its maker i guess.

gmp

maybe RMDSM the car had a bushur sticker on the hood but who know's they could of been a kook. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

toybreaker

iconoclast
Pssst, hey Gary...

That's a suspension techniques 1 inch rear anti sway bar.

Last edited:

gmp

hmm well great im installing it today see how it works out.

gmp

Quoting toybreaker:
Pssst, hey Gary...

That's a suspension techniques 1 inch rear anti sway bar.

(edit) For toybreaker i mean anti sway bar haha you enjoy my stupidity i thought duh-hilt1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

gmp

Quoting gmp:
so i was at the junk yard yesterday and happened upon this rear anti-swaybar on a 1g.
Im not to sure of the brand but it seems to be pretty thick maybe 25mm or 26mm?
Also i have a 1g rear subframe so it should work. This is more just to maybe know its maker i guess.

Edited to toybreakers like'n.

gmp

i installed it and wow what a difference the car is a cornering machine.. I cant imagine what coil-over's feel like hopefully someday i will.
But for now im glad a came upon this little junk yard gem.

alansupra94

I hate all you people with your open junkyards /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

In NJ we have computerized pricing in every junkyard.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned