The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new rims maybe thoughts?

gmp

what do you guys think of these?"No color comments cause we all know whiteys are the fastest" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
click

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Are they 8" wide? With that offset they better be.

I like them, but can't say I know anything about that wheel company.

Never was a fan of colored rims but may look good depending on what color your car is??

Maxxim is a brand from Konig, and I think they only made the 18" versions in 7 and 7.5 inch widths.

gmp

i believe they are the 7.5, and yeah that off set is pretty big. But i think it will work out i picked them up for 400 cash.There really clean the guy only had them on his car for like 3 weeks, then decided to trade back to black rims.

hope i can get some tires and pics of them on the car this week before the CO meet sunday.

conquesttsi

I think they would look nice on a white gvr4. I think this and wheels of a similar style such as 5zigen fno1rc look good. sort of a more simple 5 spoke. Also some bbs style rims look great too.

Last edited:

Gimpin

they will look like sh*t ... I'll take em off your hands to save you any further embarassment

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I like gold wheels, but then again, I'm from the 80's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i say do it.

someone should photoshop the rims to your car for you to get a good idea of how they will look.

gmp

so i finally got the rims ill post som pics up after sundays meet..

gmp

hey here's a pic of the new rims this is the only one so far, but they really make the car look great..

Ralli380Gvr4

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif moar! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Last edited:

toybreaker

iconoclast
Gentlemen,

Please don't hold your breath waiting for any new pics.

Seems that this shot was a fluke, as the camera was accidently triggered as our intrepid photographer was looking for his eyebrow, which was blown off in an unfortunate grilling incident earlier in the day.

conquesttsi

looks great man...I wish I had something like that. I am thinking about getting some different rims myself but my asa's are in such good shape and with new tires no less. Maybe next tire change, I've been toying with the idea of a 5 bolt swap as well because I have a whole parts dsm....time will tell.

conquesttsi

Post Deleted: Stupid, Slow work computer, duplicating posts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Last edited:

gmp

ill get more some time when my ign mod plug isnt being a piece of hahflhlsiuehgiuhlivlieghuhguieshgvpsvnhthpnhvlinglihndslinlgnrslsnlvn

maybe get motivation tonight or tomorrw to fix it

mistaVR4

Nice buy bro! I really like the wheels also, good find they look great on you car, but ya gots to post a few more pics fo sho! Hopefully I can be at the next meet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned