The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Body issue 1036

I know the cars gotten around, but thanks to some genius who decided to put a hideous roof diffuser on the car via screws on the roof. And now there's a few nice holes where it was..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

I was wondering if someone makes some rubber plugs. i could install to seal up the holes for awhile till later down the road i can patch properly. Maybe something like they use for spoiler delete?

James

Rtv that sh*t lol

BluFalcon

You might be able to find rubber plugs in the hardware section of Loews or Home Depot depending on how big the holes are. If they're too small for a plug, I've seen people use electrical tape or yeah, RTV in a pinch. It'll look like crap though.

faqinshiet

yeah I tried to do the same with my trunk when I removed the wing from my evo, tried to find some rubber plugs but could find any that fit so I just went with duct tape until I had it welded and repainted (which ran almost $500). Good luck

IncorpoRatedX

strip of black vinyl will cover the holes and hold up for a long time.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned