The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Trying to buy #1066

JNR

hopefully he won't see this post with the name calling and all, ha ha.

I know for a fact the owner isn't on this site. If a GVR4 owner made it to this site they are more than likely interested in the upkeep of this vehicle. This car literally looked abandoned out there.

JNR

By the sounds of it, he did something wrong to you or something, lol.

I'm not sure where this thread is going. Before it gets out of hand on what's not important. I just want the car. I don't care about the owner. Do I hate seeing classic or rare cars completely disregarded and abandoned? Yes. But that isn't the point of this thread. Thanks

raptorWagon

Quoting tellme718:
I know for a fact the owner isn't on this site. If a GVR4 owner made it to this site they are more than likely interested in the upkeep of this vehicle. This car literally looked abandoned out there.

The last person on this site to own 1066 was DSMguyVR4, but according to the member list he is no longer here.

Unless of course, my memory is sloshed and I remembered the number wrong...ugh FML it could be 1660...Damn.

raptorWagon

Either way, shouldn't assume that just because of the condition the car is in, it's absolutely all the owner's fault and don't know what they have start calling them names, whether or not they are or aren't on this site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

JNR

Point is, remember the car is a material object and the owner a person and you be surprised at what can happen for you with the right attitude in life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Whatever you, yourself call it, what comes around, goes around..kabish? (is that how they say it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Last edited:

OP fixed.
I was out of line.
Ill try to find the car again soon and post some pics. Hopefully the owner will contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DSMGVR4

^+1. To the OP, why wouldn't you think he isn't a member of this rare car forum??? Also, now that we know somewhat of your character, why should we not think you are an idiot for trying to buy a GVR4 with a lowball offer and stating it to this small forum...good luck with resale if you end up buying it....which I doubt you will.

Don't forget to edit the part about how you don't care about him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Last edited:

Well excuse me for being human. I saw a beat up car on the road. And jumped to conclusions. Please throw the first stone if you've never jump to conclusions in your life.

turbowop

Did you say jump to conclusions?

tom2.jpg

DSMGVR4

For the record, i don't think the first post was so bad after editting it. Leaving the other ones after the first post are kind of ironic and not helpful in trying to buy the car. A simple apology to the owner would be fine or just a complete deletion of this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LIV4PSI

Quoting turbowop:
Did you say jump to conclusions?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
you to what, or where, or whom?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned