The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

bumper support mountng brakets

yeti

Id tried puting my bumper support on a few months ago and it wont bolt up in any fashion looks like there is some brakets im missing . Is this correct

James

Hopefully this is the same support that was sticky fingered and this is karma punching you in the nose.

In other news: try posting pics so can have a look at what's going on.

Last edited:

turbowop

Quoting yeti:
Id tried puting my bumper support on a few months ago and it wont bolt up in any fashion looks like there is some brakets im missing . Is this correct

facepalmsmiley1ti3.gif

MegaSuiter

Bumper to frame rails? Taking the front end off my car right now. As long as you have those four bolts to the rails I don't see where there would be a problem. I broke the brackets on both sides that attach to the fender or the piece that connects both fenders.

yeti

if there is no supports or long ass bolts, then this is the wrong bumper support. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

if you get a chance could you take pics of how the support mounts to the car

James

Two from the underside of the car an two from the small rectangle holes in the bumper IIRC.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned