The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Bozeman, MT

mean_green

If everything works out Im going to be heading up to Bozeman after work tomorrow night with 1632. I have to tidy up a few loose ends like aiming the headlights and hopefully drill the hood for some window sprayers and find a reservior.

Maybe I can meet up with some of you guys that are local up there -324vr4 and Belize. Maybe others /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

If so just hit me with a PM or reply in here I guess.

-Alan

belize1334

I'll be around. Give me a call sometime and we'll set something up. My cel number is (808)652-2167.

-Roger

324vr4

damn! our car is so damn close to running reliably! everything is put back together and we had it idling for about 1/2hr to check for leaks. looks good, but the t-belt loosened beyond spec so we have to look into that a little more. very close though. might not make this one, but in a couple weeks for sure! definitely want to meet up then! where are you guys thinkin of meeting tomorrow? i may just show up in my jetta!!

toybreaker

iconoclast
Quote:
Maybe I can meet up with some of you guys that are local up there

...what he really meant...

Anybody in Bozeman have a tow rig/trailer? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

belize1334

So I guess we're not meeting Saturday since it's over now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'll be available tomorrow too if anybody is around. Just give me a call on that cellular number.

mean_green

I didnt get to Boozeman until like 10 last night, got some grub, checked out my buddy's new place and then hit the sack. Maybe we can arrange something before I go back tonight. I have to help my girlfriend out with getting some new tires on here Focus and then Im down for whatever.

Im starting to notice not having an o2 makes the G a little sluggish. Had one and the the wires decided to break, so until I solder them Im back to the Innovative plug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

-Alan

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned