The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Shoot out preperations...

IncorpoRatedX

photo31.jpg

guess I'm a glutton for punishment...

thecman02

I didn't see the silver car down there. Talked to Terrance362, WizardAWD, and GSX TC.

IncorpoRatedX

It was there, i even took pics of your car, didnt run into you though, not that I know what you look like haha.

blackvr4

I was surprised to see so many galants at the shoot out! I had the white 91 with 92rims with chipping paint, and some hood rust /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif !

IncorpoRatedX

I gave you thumbs up when you were rolling through. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thecman02

Quoting Alpha Male:
It was there, i even took pics of your car, didnt run into you though, not that I know what you look like haha.

Haha we'll have to meet up next year. I'll hopefully have the car where I want it good enough to run max effort.

IncorpoRatedX

I come up to the zoo pretty frequently, closest noodles & co. to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif only about a 45 min drive or so. We'll have to get together sometime soon.

Also, i noticed about 5 galants with michigan plates, didnt recognize any of them!

thecman02

Is noodles & co really that good? I haven't been there.

IncorpoRatedX

i love it, japanese pan noodles with tofu, little spicy and pad thai with tofu, kind of americanized, but good as hell.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts