The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Leather Seat Repair

Anyone have a magic way of repairing about a 1/4" cut in a leather seat that comes out decent and not a big ugly blob??

rgeier11

Shipping from Florida to Alaska would take a year. Any upholstery shop should be able to do it. There is a place by us that does custom boat stuff and convertible stuff that will repair leather as well. Try an locate a place like that.

BoostedAWD91

its not really worth it, i had my repaired by a upholstery shop and it just ended up coming apart again

Its not on the GVR4, its on the 300C and its pretty soft leather. I may try a local shop or some of the magic sh*t the oxy-clean maniac sells on TV.

CP

I hear seal skin makes a good patch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

insane92

I had a local upholsery place fix a small tear in my old Maxima leather seat. Costed $60 and you couldn't even tell where it was fixed.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned