The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

my front bumper

clipse90gsx

i know mine isnt the first one like it but i thought i would share.

this is the first stages of it

this is right before primer

there was a crack there

and all primered up

KGVR4

looks good.

clipse90gsx

i started this on friday. i have about 10 hours into it right now. i still have to sand down all the rock chips and primer it all to get ready for paint. im still thinking of a way to fill in the big hole on the top of it.
i got the other ones but that one i dont know what to do with it. the front bumper looked like crap befor i started so im kinda making it look better than it did when i got it. i also wanted more air to my intercooler /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif

i plan on going to a jdm front bumper but this it so tie me over till then LOL!!!

this is befor

clipse90gsx

it will take me a few more days to finish it. im hoping by this weekend i will have it done. then i will take pics and post them up just for you guys /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

cOmpressor

Damn that looks amaz-a-zing!! (Bench warmers)

Last edited:

spartan

Nice work man, seeing that it can look that good makes me think I should do that to mine.

clipse90gsx

i wasnt going to do it bc it would take away the sleeper look. but my bumper was in need of some work.
so i started it and thats how it came out.

thanks for all the compliments

G

Staff member
Maybe i'm missing it but what exactly did you do besides remove the slats ?

clipse90gsx

i filled in the holes from removing them. when you cut them out you have to holes on the sides on the bottom and the top. i got the sides and bottom done but didnt do the top.

I like how that turned out, looks like it came that way. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif

belize1334

I say give it a clear coat so that it matches the rest of the car. Other than that, nice work.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings