The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Corner light removal

veganbutcher

I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't know this, how do you get the corner lights off of these cars? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Last edited:

xaisomboun

Don't worry your'e not alone... Theres a thread on how to remove them and it involves a flathead against the body I think... I was too afraid to try @_@

solidviper89

They have a spring.

When that is removed you can use the screwdriver, gently.

edit: before anyone else says, learn to use the search function
quick search with "+corner +light +remove -re:" yielded a howto post

took me a while to remember how to use the dam search function. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited:

raptorWagon

Don't even need a flat head, all I did was slide them out enough gently, then unhook the spring to the housing and done, don't forget to twist out the light bulbs as well.

veganbutcher

Where does the spring hook onto the body? Are there any other pieces that I have to take off first. It looks like it's behind the stock air intake.

ktmrider

^^ Did you take the Use the Search function advice below? Thread has pictures BTW...
Quoting solidviper89:
They have a spring.

When that is removed you can use the screwdriver, gently.

edit: before anyone else says, learn to use the search function
quick search with "+corner +light +remove -re:" yielded a howto post

took me a while to remember how to use the dam search function. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned