The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

4 wheel steering delete questions

when eliminating 4ws, can you loop the supply lines to the rear without any issues? or do they need to be capped off?

ok, found out that they need to be capped. i've heard of people capping them off at the front rack, but can i cap them off at the flare connection and if so, what size/measurement cap would i need?

i would cap them off here, just like this, just don't know what size cap i would need
VR4002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RedTwo

I did this about a month ago, a straight off the shelf part but would you believe they didn't give me a full invoice, just a cash receipt?!
I believe they are M14s or the imperial equivalent....
I took a selection of the hose/tube joints down to Hydralink (local, so not much use to you) - they are a hydraulic line/fluid connector workshop which service water blasters and construction plant (diggers/excavators).

Your other option is to drain the ps fluid, cut the lines, remove ps belt and then drive the car over to a welder and have them welded shut. Bring fluid and belts with so you can install them in the parking lot and then you are done.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned