The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

very back trans bolt.

ok, theres 4 bolts holding the transmission to the block, theres two on top, one on the front by the radiator and one that screws through the block then into the trans in the very back above the trasnfer case. DOES anybody know the exact mesurments of that bolt? legth thread pitch etc. is it 8 x 22mm?

GVR4_1057

It is 8MM but it is longer than 22. Probably more like 35 to 40. I just put mine in today.

i looked on vfaq and couldnt find that, i found it in the shop but i couldnt find it at home.

btw for all bellhousing bolts plus starter bolts mistubishi wanted 41.00!!!

im going to get a napa bolt, should i get a washer on it? im going to. im going to dip the bolt in red loctite.

thanks for you time guys!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned