The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Problems with ES bushing kit...

bigandbad

Hello at all!
I've a problem with the ES 5.3113 kit...
This should fit a 1990 - 1994 DSM Eclipse AWD.
I've checked at ASA the part numbers - the rear suspension-/trailing arms and the bushings are at the Eclipse AWD, the Galant VR-4 and my Dynamic 4 the same.
Today I wanted to do my rear suspensions, but when I unboxed the kit I had to notice that the set for the lower suspension arm is much bigger than my original bushings...
The huge bushings with the big washers should fit there - mission impossible!

Nebraska

Just installed these...you need to remove the OEM bushing shell. They will go in by hand surely but snuggly. Lubed them up good.

I couldn't get them with a chisel or air chisel. Had to press them out with pieces I made on the lathe at work and then used a ball joint puller kit to remove them. Worst part about the whole bushing job

fuel

bigandbad

Thanks!
That was the help I needed - I still left the outer shell at the upper arm and couldn't imagine how this should fit!
Whenever we would meet, i spend the beer!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings