The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Help Id these rims

dsmless

So I got these rims off a good friend on a trade, the thing is he says there very old jdm but I cant find nothing on them, so wheel gurus please chime in

They are 2 piece with titanium bolts and on the caps say "turning" there 4x114.3 bolt pattern

mitsuturbo

I dont know what they are, but IMO at 15x6.5, they're pretty much useless from a GVR4 performance perspective. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

minneSNOWta

Interesting... There is a cast Bridgestone logo, which I have not seen before. After searching, they look to be Bridgestone Turning wheels. Can't find the model name though, but part of the "Turning" series. Didn't know they had wheels until now, but that is sweet. I knew they made TourStage forged clubs (JDM only) and balls, but you learn something new all the time. Nice score dude /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif. Put some Potenza tires on there! Old meets new.

G

Staff member
I'm going to say those are made by enkei for bridgestone. They did and still do a lot of private label wheels. I'm going by the font used for the text. Looks like the same font used today.

swe_gvr4_1991

Nice score!
My old school Volk Racing rims has a similar look. But yours don't have RAYS ENG stamped on them so the other who have shimed in are probably right.

dsmless

Cool, thanks for the response. I have no intention of putting them on the gay, was going to install on the turbo mirage but got rid of it before I could use them. They have some lettering under the TURNING lettering will snap a pic an post it

dsmless

They say, " introducin a nostalgic look with futuristic performance"

G

Staff member
Rost in transration. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Jesus_Negros

I'll take them lol

dsmless

I actually put them on craigslist locally, had alot of messages but no one stepped up. So if you think you can use them PM me

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned