The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need car tuned

Hello names Josh. I have a 1992 galant vr4 and need it tuned. Has 16g turbo, cams and 550 injectors. I'm located in Ventura country,ca/ so cal.Need someone other than Road Race Engineering.

Lucas03ES

Are you looking to set it and forget it, or would you like to be able to tune it yourself and make changes as necessary?

I use Jackal and I dig it, dsmlink comes to mind, among other not as indepth methods either such as an SAFC, MAFT, etc.

Set it and forget it would be nice for now. Just got the car and would like to get it running strong first. I think the air fuel ratio is off, boggs down at 5000 rpm and not much power through the gears.

dsmtalontsi95

You're flooding it if you don't have anyway to control those injectors. I would get a keydriver chip or you could put on a 2g MAS and it would be pretty close too.

ghostinthevr4

I have ecmlink running speed density, eventually I'm going to get it dyno tuned one day. I notice you wanted a tuner other than road race, I was just wondering why. I was thinking about taking my car there or to tunning technologies, any information you feel like disclosing would be a great help to me.

Was told of a guy that specializes 4g63t tuning.Going tomorrow to check it out.

beaner

Quoting dsmtalontsi95:
you could put on a 2g MAS and it would be pretty close

This.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned