The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Just bought a 92 VR-4 i need a lil help

GSX_TC

Quoting AndreArnez:

Nice lights man, their like mine. =) Looks like your using HID lows but Halogen Highs right?

2iqem4l.jpg

Last edited:

vr4hotness

i test drove this car about a month ago it was leaking very bad and was grinding 2nd,

turbo was a godspeed 20g turbo he said he was going ti tune it with ecm link, at roadrace but never got around to doing it, he said it had no em at all.

jnava

Staff member
Damn, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you buy it for?

yoooo fellas i picked it up for 1900 and it does leak hella bad.. i heard it was the rear main seal... 2nd grinds just a tad so im thinkin the leak could be tranny fluid.... imma check it today... does that sound familiar to any vr-4 owners?

jnava

Staff member
Nope, no trans grind, shifts Like butter.

omertaitalia

when i got this car it was bone stock and had bad ecu caps, its a shame the kid i sold it to for 2200$ in 2008 put all that sh*t on it with no supporting mods, and the trans always grinded on me even with 60k miles

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned