The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Intake Air Temps?

rdomeck

Ok, I am using a much different set up on my intercooler and today I did a log that involved small streets and then some interstate driving. Seems like my temps are good and they recovered quickly!

Would like some input on what you guys think once you look at the log!

click

Thanks,

rdomeck

I should have mentioned that this was done on an 80 degree day. My temps when pulling hard where running about 120 and cooled right down to 82-84 degree's when moving and stayed about 95-98 when I was sitting still shortly after I was on boost!

Seems good to me, but I'm kinda new to this!

vtecds1

Post a log...

prove_it

I would like to see some back to back pulls and more aggressive driving to see. It all looks great in your log, but your not under heavy load for any long periods of time. I want to see what your logs look like if you run through the gears.

rdomeck

Log is posted on ecmlink! Link is above. I have pulled the car in to start body work, hopefully I can run it in a couple of days and see how it does. I had some makeshift duct work so I couldn't drive it far.

Thanks for the input

rdomeck

And I can't post a log on this forum! Not sure how else to have anyone view it?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned