The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RiceKiller

PJGross

Great Seller. Received stationary mast antenna with all hardware as described. Definitely will buy from again!

-PJ Gross

The items shipped to wrong address.
We went throught at least 30 PMs and got things sorted out.
Fast respone, great communication, patient, and honest.
Keith, thank you for the shifter and the door lock pull.

Great seller. He saw that I missed out on a dash pod and contacted me to let me know he had one. Great price, quick shipping and nice product. Thanks!

Hertz

Staff member
Purchased a 2G oil dipstick and 89 dash panel from Keith -- shipped fast, packed well and quality product. Thanks!

ercp98

bump for ricekiller
totally mr. partspimp. bought from him a set of the rare tein camber plates.
no one else can get hold of it but him. good job. shipped right away and packaged well.
will buy from him again for sure. thanks again for coming through.

skivittlerjimb

Dang, missed those camber plates! Oh well, Keith is great with quick shipment and perfect packing. Recent purchases from him include a set of coilovers and an antenna. Both were exactly as described. Thank you sir!

stealthtt24

i know i dont need to, but awesome guy bought some stuff of him and all fast shipping and that good sh*t thanks man!

rez

Another awesome transaction with Keith-

As always quick shipping, quick to answer any questions, extremely solid seller.

Highly Recommended

What's this? Another great sale by Ricekiller? Yes, it's true. Quick shipping. No problems. Got exactly what I ordered. I would recommend that others take advantage of any and all sales by Ricekiller.

WOW!!!, Thanks guys, there has been a couple times where I don't ship something right away, but I usally have a good excuse. Anyways thanks for all the Great Feedback, you guys KICK ASS!!. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rausch

thought i posted for ya, guess i didn't. so.....great do do business with...hope to do it again in the future!!!thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Super good guy, gave me a great deal on a front grill. Gave me tracking (even paid the extra 'gas fees' they charged him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif) and it came just in time perfectly packaged.

Thanks again man!
-Chris

atc250r

Staff member
Why don't you delete this thread and edit your post in his original thread rather than link to this one? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

John

Last edited:

atc250r

Staff member
I understand that but there is a "Delete This Post" button on the bottom of the screen after you select the "edit" option and deleting the first post in the thread will delete the entire thread (I think).

John

steve

Yeah, just make a mod do the work, don't worry about it. --done

Last edited by a moderator:

Rausch

yet again, excellent to deal with. i'd recommend this guy to ANYONE!!!

Fast shipping + good packaging + item as advertised = perfect! Thanks a lot for the extra picture too.

Luke D

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned