The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RiceKiller

joec

Great guy, sent me a nice shiny 14b. Found a problem with the one he was going to originally send and went out of his way to find me another good 14b.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

bump for a GOOD GUY>>>>>Rice Killer

i just purchased an 89 underdash panel from him. he did a great job at painting it, provided me with a tracking number and packed it good.
thanks again.

adrian

PadresFan

Keith had some issues with his shipper but kept me updated with everything and got me my part. Thanks man, let's do business again.

sag1441

I ordered a Ralliart shift boot from him and found after lots of cutting that it would not work because it was just too small, I told him I wanted to buy a different one and he said he would ship me a TEL boot for free! Shipping was quick on both items too. Thanks again!

Aaron

Got some rear calipers from Keith at a good price and they got here pretty quick too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

Bought a TEL shifter and boot. Keith is definately good people. think i about drove him nuts with all my pm's though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. thanks for everything dude.

I also recieved my parts quickly and as described. He was not only quick in shipping but quick on the PM replies too! Keep it up Keith.

-Josh

G

Staff member
GOOD GUY, got a manual antenna from him , looks great. good price & fast shipping.

Thanks guys, that antenna was in awesome shape.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry Posten

Got parts from him in a timely fashion and in good shape.

Excellent packaging, quick shipping (even to Canada), and easy to deal with.

Thanks!

Quote:
Got parts from him in a timely fashion and in good shape.

+1 and good packaging too...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned