The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

!!SOLD!!FS: 1991 Galant VR4 Nile Black 1736/2000 Pleasanton, CA $4500!!SOLD SOLD

Mr_Fielgood

1991 Galant VR4 Nile Black

Here's the link to my built thread. Most or all of the work I've done to the vehicle is in this post.

click

It's time to get rid of my money pit. No longer have the passion for this car and I want this Galant to go to another Mitsubishi enthusiast who will build and take care of this car as it should.
Haven't done anymore work to it since 2016. Had a bad idle problem that never figured out. Started throwing parts at it like an idiot but wanted to replace parts anyways.

Car still runs. Just has a bad idle and couldnt pass smog because of it. No longer want to neglect this car. Everything works. Windows, moonroof,radio, lights, a/c etc.

Vehicle is currently on Non OP status

Current milage is 169,164

Clean title in hand

New part installed are as listed:

Rebuild head
Gates timing belt
Balancer belt
Battery
Throttle body with OEM seals and gaskets
Fuel injector seals
ACT 2600 xtreme clutch
ACT street lite flywheel
OEM clutch slave cylinder
Stoptech front brake rotors
Stoptech front brake pads
OEM fuel filler hose
OEM shifter cables

Parts not installed/will come with vehicle
ABS delete kit
OEM clutch master cylinder

JDM front bumper and JDM fog lights and 1g dsm steering wheel will not come with car.

Call or text at (408) 768-1768 for more info and photos. Name is Josh

Last edited:

GSTwithPSI

f***. I'd love to have this. I wish I had more space...

If you are selling because it's being a pain in the ass, shoot me a PM. I can probably help you get it sorted.

Jesus_Negros

LoL Brett, those sound like my excuses. My Miata should be sold this weekend though.

Jesus_Negros

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
I mean, I certainly know the feeling. Why aren't you picking this up?

I still have my Conquest in California. And I still have my XJR. Ontop of my other cars, truck, and trailer....I'm trying to sell 3 to make space for a bi-turbo v12 Benz. I have a sickness Sir.

Last edited:

ktmrider

Man this is tempting.

One thing I did notice on your linked thread for the trans swap portion, third snap down shows the CAS rotated almost to full lock. I've seen them a bit off center but usually that indicates timing is off by a tooth or so. Would not help the low idle issue at all.

HadesOmega

Dang it's like a twin of my car and it's right next door to me (San Jose). But like you I don't want another money pit. Maybe all the black cars are cursed, because I feel like mine is.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings