The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92' Summit White VR4 #389/1000 in New England !! $4,000

I've decided to sell my favorite toy. Time to grow up and buy a home so all my toys have to go. I hate to do this but here is my vr4.

#389/1000

The Good;
117k miles
6 bolt motor
2400lb comp clutch
rebuilt transmission 10k miles ago
big16g turbo
2.5" turbo back exhaust w/dynomax muffler
new calipers,brakes and tires
all electronics in car work flawlessly
leather interior is in great condition
still has original stereo and special edition numbered key fob

The Bad;
small amount of rust in rear rocker (normal for age)
power steering is disconnected because line on rack is rusted
fuel gauge is sometimes inaccurate.

Other than the "bad" this car runs and drives great. Very very smooth ride, no rattles or shakes and is fast at 12 lbs of boost. Has potential to be even faster with some bigger injectors, tuning and some more boost /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Asking $4,000 please no trades I need the funds.

Thanks for looking.

978-270-2465

still got this, have since fixed 5 boost leaks, and installed a walbro 190. quick car at 12 lbs of boost.

STILL HAVE THIS,

SINCE HAVE INSTALLED A WALBRO 190, FIXED MULTIPLE BOOST LEAKS, AND DELETED THE EMISSIONS.
Took it to the dragway, Ran a 14.0 flat with a 1.88 60' . This was at 13 lbs of boost.
Come get it !

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned