The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 93 Mighty Max 5 speed 4g64 $3,000.00 Madison, AL

4nmscle

I am selling my work pickup. I drive this everyday to work and back. I drive it everyday. The truck rides very nice. I have driven this to and from Atlanta quite a few times since I picked it up. It has roughly 135k on it. I would love to trade for a VR4 but not really counting on it. Depending on the vr4, I may be able to swing a little bit of cash and can drive to meet up with whomever. I was going to swap it and bag it because I wanted to do something a little different. I will go ahead and tell you everything I have done/replaced on the truck:

Work done:
Replaced plug, wires, cap, and rotor button
Replace timing belt, water pump, and front seals
replaced a/c compressor and clutch
replaced valve cover gasket
replaced injector orings
replaced clutch, pressure plate, and throw out bearing
Installed a pioneer cd player and front speakers in the door panels
replaced the steering wheel (its gray, but they are hard to find)
replaced the flex pipe (cut out the old one and welded in a new one)

The previous owner removed the bench seat and put 2 generic bucket "racing seats" in it. They are suprisingly comfortable and sit lower than what the bench seat would so that is nice. It does rock the Nissan wheels. If you are interested, feel free to post up, pm, email, or call me with any questions or concerns. I will try to get some engine pics up and some better shots of the interior.

MM4.jpg

MM3.jpg

MM2.jpg

MM1.jpg

MM5.jpg

stealthtt24

Long shot but what the hell. This is the old for sale ad, I have since cleaned it up and tinted the windows.

click

4nmscle

I am really looking for a car with no rust. Judging by the bolts in the engine compartment, I am guessing this has a little bit of rust under the car.

4nmscle

I would love to have another white vr4. :-(

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned