The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Massive part out. Lots of aftermarket stuff: Engine, trans, turbo, etc...

cody

All Parts have less than 3,000 miles, NO TRACK TIME. Or Dyno #’s, Sorry.
Prices do not include shipping and paypal fees.

Please call or text 920-540-2529. Parts are located in Appleton, WI. Thanks.

Parts for sale
Apexi SAFC II w/ extension harness. $180

*SOLD* HKS turbo timer. $75

*SOLD* HKS VPC and GCC with wiring harness for a 1g dsm. 550cc injector chip I believe. (this has more than 2k miles, total unknown but it worked when pulled; comes with map and IAT sensors. $200

*SOLD* 3” mandrel bent exhaust for 1g AWD; down pipe to muffler; Magnaflow stainless muffler, 3” in 4” out. Includes test pipe for either a Galant VR4 or a Talon/Eclipse; whichever application needed. $250

5-spd. 1g Transfer Case. $100

*SOLD* 1g AWD 5-spd. Transmission. Equivelent of a Shep stage 3 w/ a 4 spider diff. Built by Beyond Redline in Green Bay, WI. Shifts perfect. $1000

Turbo setup. Precision GT35 journal bearing, mitsu flange; 2g ported exhaust manifold; HKS 38mm wastegate w/ dump tube, 2g o2 housing. $1000

*SOLD* JMF “race” intake manifold for 1g; `1g non turbo throttle body. $300

Fully built 6 bolt engine: Ross pistons .030 over, Crower rods, HKS 272 cams, Fidanza adjustable cam gears, 1mm oversized SI valves, 3g lifters, Crower springs, AMS machined balance shaft delete kit, New oil pump and water pump. ARP head studs, and main bolts. Mitsubishi MLS head gasket. Everything was blueprinted and balanced, powder coated valve cover. $2500

*SOLD* ACT chrome-moly 6 bolt AWD flywheel. $150

*SOLD* ACT 2900 clutch. $200

91 Galant VR4 Shell:
No engine, Ecu, Trans
Does have: 4 bolt rear end, Manual steering rack, Walbro 255 fuel pump, 5 lug hubs, 2g front big brake calipers, kyb gr2 struts. ABS was removed. $1800

*SOLD* Greddy Catch can. $40

*SOLD* Coil on plug w/ Intrepid coils. Wired for a 90’ dsm but can easily be rewired for a 91+ (I will rewire if needed). $125

*SOLD* Denso 700cc Injectors. $125

Pics
Catch Can and Coil on Plug
IMAG0095.jpg

Galant Vr4 shell
IMAG0094.jpg

Clutch and Flywheel
IMAG0093.jpg

Timing side of engine
IMAG0092.jpg

Trans side of engine showing turbo setup and intake manifold
IMAG0091.jpg

Front of engine showing turbo setup
IMAG0090.jpg

Bellhousing view of awd trans
IMAG0089.jpg

Front of trans
IMAG0088.jpg

Transfer case
IMAG0087.jpg

Exhaust
IMAG0086.jpg

Magnaflow stamp on Muffler
IMAG0085.jpg

Hks VPC
IMAG0084.jpg

HKS turbo timer
IMAG0083.jpg

Apexi SAFC II
IMAG0082.jpg

Last edited:

thedsmguy

Can I say sold? I just sent the money.

I'd like to add that Cody so far has been a great seller, he called me on my phone to confirm the address etc. and shoot the sh*t.

Thanks!

Last edited:

92GVR4num65

Price for Turbo Timer?

92GVR4num65

Wow im stupid..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif still got it?

cody

Parts list updated with sold items. Ill get more pics of the C.O.P. setup as soon as I can.

thedsmguy

Since we are at the top of the list I'd like to thank Cody for the good transaction on the intake manifold.

Good luck with the rest of the partout.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned