The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: everything must go 1991 vr4 lots of performance stuff(prices dropped)

manikbastrd

Sad to say it, but I will be parting out my 1991 Galant VR4. Everything Must go. 724/2000 I want to sell the shell as a whole, but if you are interested in specific parts I may be able to make a deal. As far as suspension components are concerned, if you want the shocks and springs or rear swaybar, I will need to get some stock parts to put back in so it can still be a roller if/when she is sold or needs to go to scrap. Car ran for a total of 3 hours.Runs now, but she never really drove. Combination of Money issues and a lack of willingness to continue is driving me to sell. All prices OBO, if you think something is over or underpriced, let me know and I will try and fix it, I am just going off what it is worth to me/what I think is fair. ALL PRICES ARE OBO PLUS SHIPPING

Parts List:
JE Piston/Crower rods, Stock crank, Balance shaft deletion, ACL Race Bearings Mitsu OEM oil/water pump, new tensioner pulley also oem mitsu.(sold)
Slowboy Racing built 2g Head, head stud holes bored out to fit a 1g, Nitride Valves 1mm overbore, Manley springs and retainers, Ported intake and exhaust I have the receipt somewhere paid 2K ($1000)
3g revised lifters(sold)
JMF intake manifold(1G) flanged for a 75mm TB, BBK 75mm mustang throttlebody, with IAC adapter and a good ISC, has a conversion done to fit a mitsu throttle cable (400$ for both)
HKS 272/272 cams(SOLD)
BC adjustable Cam gears(SOLD)
Aeromotive A-1000 AFPR(SOLD)
FIC 650CC injectors(sold)
Walboro 255LPH High Pressure fuel pump (sold)
2g Maf with amsoil dry filter($55)
FP Race Exhaust manifold(sold)
FP oil feed line(sold)
FP Red Turbo, set up for External W/G, $1350 brand new, keep in mind this car ran for about 3 hours (sold)
Punishment Racing External W/G O2 housing, Dump to Downpipe w/ 38mm Tial W/G (sold)
Dejon tool intake ($75)
AEM MAP and IAT Sensors w/ the ECM link plug and play 2g maf to SD adapter cable ($150)
Full GVR4 intercooler setup, built professionally by Ben Freed of Freed Engineering 2.5 inch piping($600) if you have doubts on the worth, look up an ETS kit haha
Custom Radiator, built to fit a GVR4 with my external wastegate setup, w/ no A/C ($300)
Prothane Motormounts installed in their sleeves ($50)
AEM uego WB02 (sold)
TRE built transmission TRE will verify its one of theirs, double synchro built 1st-3rd ($550)
Two Brand New axles($75)
Any sensor from a stock 1G was replaced and I will pull and sell priced as I go.
ACT 2600 Clutch w/ Lightweight flywheel (Sold)
Manual boost controller(sold)
Galant VR4(1g) ECU socketed w/ Link v3(sold)
91 DSM tranny may need rebuilt ($100)
Good T case, I have two($150)
Solid Rear Diff, AWS delete needed to fit a DSM($200)
Four Bolt Rear Diff and axles($200)
1g Short throw shifter and counterweighted shift knob(sold)
GVR4 A pillar 2 pod (sold)
4 brand new Calipers, painted black($300)
GVR4 Stainless brake lines($100)
Eibach Ground Control Coilovers W/ KYB AGX shocks($make offer)
Non Stock GVR4 Rear sway($make offer)
Full 3" Mandrel bent Turbo Back Exhaust(sold)
All the rest of the parts are all stock GVR4, and will be sold individually, ask and ye shall receive.($make offer)

I will post Pictures tomorrow in the light. Paypal or cash for pickups.
Anything else you need feel free to ask and I will do my best to help.
-Derek

[email protected]

Last edited:

EMX5636

I need that trans! Why do you have to be on the other side of the country. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif GLWS!

nsin

pmd u thx

manikbastrd

Thanks for all the PMs guys. I am glad to see a lot of interest in my parts, hopefully I can get a lot of this moved and get into my next project...

In Leiu of taking pictures of the parts individually(since I have not Pulled everything yet), here is a link to my build thread on DSM Purity...

There are some pics of stuff there
click

GSX_TC

Pm sent the other day, still no reply back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

vegeta1170

PM sent

manikbastrd

Quoting DSMgetlaid:
How much you lookin for with the drop springs

I have heard that 400$ is a fair price, I don't know how many miles are on them so I would take $300obo

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts