The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 63mm Stock throttle body. 3kgt caliper brackets

jeverts

I have a 63mm bored over throttle body with half shaft mod. With all sensors. 100$ plus shipping - SOLD

Also I have 2 sets of 3kgt caliper brackets made from 4140 steel. 100$ per set plus shipping

Last edited:

fuel

Do you know if the TB shaft seals have been replaced, and the condition of the FIAV? Also what are the ports coming off the top for? My JDM only has two so just wondering what the other two are and if they can just be plugged up.

Thanks!

jeverts

They are brand new. I am the one that took it apart, bored it out, and I replaced the shaft seals in it with EVO 8/9 works brand shaft seals. As far as the sensors they are from my car and they have probably about 154k miles on them. All those ports on the throttle body are for emissions. I think just about everyone plugs them all.

Sale pending on the throttle body.

Last edited:

bobdole

Great guy to deal with. Thanks for the help jeverts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jeverts

Quoting bobdole:
Great guy to deal with. Thanks for the help jeverts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks buddy.

Transparent, I could probably work something out. If you sent me the TB without any of the sensors on it I can strip it down and bore it over. The only bitch is trying to find that another seal that goes in between the 2 halves of the TB.

CutlassJim

Size and pitch on the bolt holes in the adapters?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned