The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Remanufactured 3KGT VR-4 Calipers, Brackets and Pads (Updated)

BluFalcon

I have a pair of remanufactured 1G 3000GT VR-4 brake calipers, steel mount brackets, brand new Porterfield R-4S pads, with new slide pins, clips and shim plates for sale. I was going to run this setup on my car, but decided to go a different route with the brake setup. So this is all for sale. Prices include shipping in CONUS.

1. Steel Mounting Brackets With ARP Bolts: These bolts are long enough to mount the calipers to the brackets. I only have the caliper mount bolts. I never got around to buying a set to mount the bracket/caliper assembly to the hub.- $100 Shipped

2. Porterfield R4-S Pads For 1st Gen 3000GT VR-4 Calipers: Brand new, never used. Took them out of the box to see how they installed in the caliper, and left them in there until I boxed everything up. Paid about 120 plus shipping for these a few months ago. Asking $100 Shipped

3. Pair Of Remanufactured 1st Gen 3KGT VR-4 Calipers With New Caliper Hardware: Bought from a local parts store, never used, except for mockups and wheel clearance checks. Has "Mitsubishi" cast on the side of both calipers. Includes OEM Mitsubishi Pad Shims, New Caliper Slide Pins, Retaining Springs and Pad Clips. Paid around $95 for each caliper (Never had a chance to turn in some 2 Piston Calipers to get my "core" charge back). New hardware was around $25 or so.-Asking $190 Shipped

Everything listed is either brand new or remanufactured. No worries about junkyard parts or any issues that may arise from used parts. If you buy all three items listed, all you need to complete the "kit" is a set of rotors from a 2nd Gen 3KGT VR-4/R/T TT. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks.

DSCF9433.jpg

DSCF9434.jpg

DSCF9435.jpg

Last edited:

dsm10o0

looking to part ways with the brackets?

BluFalcon

If you're willing to pay for shipping, then yeah, I have no problem shipping to Australia. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

can you get a price on shipping to brisbane aus and i'll let you know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BluFalcon

PM me your mailing address and I'll get it all boxed up and run it by the Post Office for an estimate.

BluFalcon

Still available, and all boxed up and ready to go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BluFalcon

Nobody seems to be interested in the set, so I guess I'll go ahead and see if anyone is interested if I split the set up.
1. Calipers with hardware.
2. Steel Mounting Brackets with bolts to mount the caliper to the bracket.
3. Porterfield pads.

I'll add prices after I get back from the gym. Meh...

BluFalcon

Brackets, Bolts and Pads are currently Pending Sale awaiting payment.

Remanufactured Calipers and Brand New Caliper Hardware are still available for $190 Shipped.

BluFalcon

Haven't heard back from the guy who was interested in the brackets and pads, so I guess it's all available again.

Updated my original post with prices for individual parts. Might be interested in a partial trade for a OEM roof rack setup, but otherwise I need cash to pay my fab guy for some work that's being done on the car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned