The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: NC Evo 8 valves, lifters, rockers, intakes, heads, FIC etc

jmelocik

I have a couple of sets of Evo valves $75 a complete set
at least 2 sets of Evo rockers $100 a set
2 sets of Evo lifters (same as revised 3G lifters) $125 a set 1 set pending
one set of Evo Springs and retainers $75 a set
one set of SuperTech Dual Springs, seats, titanium retainers $200 sold
2 good 2G heads $125 each (shipping not included)
2 good 1G heads $150 each (shipping not included)
1 2g throttle elbow $30
1 ported 1G throttle body $140
2 2G throttle bodies $45
1 2G intake manifold ported on the throttle flange to match the 1G throttle body $100
1 set of FIC 1450 injectors fresh from FIC from getting cleaned, flow tested, new seals and isolators $325
1 open dump o2 housing $55 sold
1 Genuine MHI 16G turbo $375 (shipping not included)
built 6 bolt bottom end, no miles since built, Wiseco pistons, Eagle rods, new bearings, Balance shaft bearings rotated for BSE kit install $1500 (shipping not included) pending
1 set of 7 bolt stroker pistons, standard size (85mm) Wiseco 1400 HD used but in excellent shape, I'll include new spiro locks, and new rings $375
6 bolt OEM rods and pistons used but in good shape $55

I'm sure I have more stuff but I can't remember everything right now. Shot me an email at jmelocik(at)gmail(dot)com or PM me on here. Email for fastest response.

Josh

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned