The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Innovate LC-1 ***SOLD***

quato

I have a brand new, never used LC-1 for sale. I decided to go with the MTX-L. $100 shipped sound fair?

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

That's a steal IMO. Interested in any kind of partial trades? I'm broke but got parts galore lol

prove_it

PM sent, dibs made.

LIV4PSI

Bastard

prove_it

LOL. I'm waiting for pics.

prove_it

Have to back out on this one. Just got hit with a new medical bill I need to deal with. Medical bills and divorces are becoming far too common on the .ORG.

snailspool

Sorry to hear about the bad luck, prove_it. Quato, PM sent.

quato

Ok, since people are lining up to get this and I'm kind of getting tired of people calling dibs and then I don't hear from them, I am giving people 24 hours to make payment or it moves on to the next person./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

464/2K, you have until the 9pm CST to make payment or it goes to snailspool. Then 24 hours after that it will go to losermakesgood.

Lets get this thing out of my hands peoples! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

LIV4PSI

Screw dibs, first payment wins lol Snailspool isn't a flake, I guarantee he is serious

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned