The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Wingless Trunk with working key 65.00 w free civic radiator

Hondasi88

Im cleaning out my basement so this trunk lid and civic radiator gotta go. The lid will need to be repainted but its perfect for those looking for a clean wingless look. The trunk will come with the key and extended cable for the latch near the driver seat. Im not really looking to ship so 65.00 picked up. The civic radiator is a dual core unit that I picked up used.

Text me for pictures 301 760 6955

DynastyLCD

what color is it? may help prospective buyers

Hondasi88

its red but it was painted with primer black. It will need to be repainted to fit whomever's car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned