The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTT: Injectors For Trade

DynastyLCD

i have a set of 850cc FIC's with only a couple thousand miles on them. im the second owner, first being a local that went to 1000's. i put brand new injector o-rings on them, and my new build has 107 miles on it so far. im out of injector already in my DD 1g.

seeing if anyone is looking to downgrade perhaps? i have no problems with the injectors at all - besides the fact that im at 98% duty cycle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

id love to get my hands on 1000's or bigger. or we could trade and i could add parts & cash?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned