The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTT: 1020cc injectors for your 650-750cc injectors

rdomeck

I followed the advice of the guys at STM and purchased 1020cc injectors to go with my EVO3 turbo.....They are just to big for my daily driver. Would like to trade plus a little cash on your end. These have about 4000 miles on them. I may try to cut back on fuel pressure if a trade doesn't work out!

rdomeck

Anyone?

DynastyLCD

what brand are these? are you sure you dont mean 1050's?

ive got a set of FIC 850s i may be willing to trade if youre interested?

rdomeck

These are FIC. 850's would be a little large for me. I did mean 1050's....Sorry about that. See link below. I drove the car home last night and these injectors have 3600 miles on them.

click

91_427

I've got a set of barely used 650 injectors. Not sure on brand, but they're in the current engine I'm building. They have less than 10 miles on it. PM me if interested.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned