The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

14u2nV

Really, resorting to message/threats?

Quote:
Slow your roll homeboy!

I didn't even say anything to you punk, don't you have a honda forum to talk about apc stuff or something?

Last edited:

Eric, i talk to them like i do here.

Kenneth, no threat but I am tired of telling people the same thing on here.

Ok enough with the beefin I just wanna read some cool stuff about my favorite cars.

DR1665

Quoting BarnesMobile:
Deep breaths Brian. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

No worries, Barnesie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

I've done this before. Statistically, this sort of thing usually ends one of two ways:
1. Stroke gets pissed and leaves, never coming back.
2. Stroke gets banned and leaves, never coming back.

The longer this goes on, the more certain we can be this is recently banned asshole. Random dipshits can only take their e-peens being stomped for so long before they go supernova and self-destruct. By turning directly into the torpedo, we close the distance before it has a chance to arm itself and achieve its objective (in this case, likely causing trouble for someone who did the right thing and banned this asshole in the first place). Can't have that happen, now, can we? So what do we do? We take "the high road," and "ignore" such things.

The longer our manchurian candidate can stay active on the board, the more likely he will be to exact his feeble revenge.

It's early, slow roller. Am I going to have to stalk you across the board before you man-up and reveal yourself?

Sure. My name is roy, i live in thornton and own a black gvr4. I don't know what else you want but I have no reason to get banned as im here for the same most are. I think you wanna be a big man, so thats why youre here.

turbowop

Quoting omg150ismine:
Let me guess you wear nice new slacks to your kush office and sip your coffee with a pinky high in the air? you are nothin but a hater. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowroflr.gif

Oh man, you got me all wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

DR1665

Okay, "Roy." A black GVR4 in Thornton.

Badge number or last six of the VIN. Whenever you're ready.

Prove you're legit and we can all have a laugh about this one day in the future. Until then, every time you click "Add Reply," you're a cowardly shill with a big, stupid mouth.

DR1665

Oh, and last time I checked, getting one's "pimp hand" strong didn't mean getting one's ass intellectually handed to them on an internet discussion forum.

Coward.

Don't hate cause the answer was in front of you. Im not gonna give you my vin, you'll probably try and f*** with me.

DR1665

Quoting omg150ismine:
Badge # is 150/2000. Look at my name smarty pants.

Oh snap. Ya got me. You must be 805gvr4 from San Diego and just lost your login details, then.

Riiiiiiight.

How did a Galant from San Diego make it all the way out to Thornton, Colorado?

I have no badge, thats what the PO told me the # was. Who are you the badge # police? I think we are done here little man.

broxma

I am so confused.

I'm not sure if it's time for a Dutch Runner or time to grab the machete.

/brox

Brunoboy

Quoting omg150ismine:
Bruno boy, I have been browsing your old posts, and you have pretty damn pathetic grammar. Maybe you also need to slow your roll as well.

I've earned my keep noob. step back before your banned. which ill say is coming up soon. I can give a rats ass what your friends drive, My brother drives a wrx wagon, other brother drives a Evo IX, who gives a f***, my friends are all magazine cars for superstreet, hondatuning, Modified mag, shut that sh*t. Noone cares when you come in here thinking you earned rights after 4 post.
-Shane

Whoodoo

Jesus H. Christ! I guess I just got to this thread early, but 80 replies in less than a day!?!

Ok, ok. I admit... I've been /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

but mostly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Roy, I'm gonna try to give you some pointers on how to not be an idiot. Leaving all the poor grammer/english/slang aside, you have contributed absolutely nothing to this community. Start by posting a pic. That way we can at least acknowledge your legitimacy in joining this board. Second, do something to your car, take pictures, and do a writeup about it. You don't even have to do that. Start a discussion about something interesting, or contribute to a discussion that is already ongoing. So far, you've served as a good laugh and thats about it. Did you ever meet a guy who calls himself Uncle Ben?

I'll make this super easy on you. Just fill in the blanks....

Hello everyone, my name is ______. I've had my galant for _______ year(s) and haven't really posted much until now, but figured I would make myself known. As far as mods go, I've ___________.

Here's a pic. Enjoy!

I'll go first.

Hello everyone, my name is Alan. I've had my galant for just over a year and haven't really posted much until now, but figured I would make myself known. As far as mods go, I've only done a few minor things like BCS removal, 2g exhaust mani, EGR block off, and cleaning up some of the vacuum lines.

Here's a pic. Enjoy!

Ok your turn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts