The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmxkid415

I haven't checked the newbie section in 2 days, and hell breaks lose. Where can I apply for "Street Cred" at?

4thStroke

^At Hot Topic and skate shops all around the world! Look for the Subaru Ken Block shirts (oh, wait a second...), Monster and/or Rockstar shirts, and flat brimmed hats hanging in the store front. And in this case, extra long t-shirts as well.

It's all about street cred these days. I'm thinking about building my street cred with a small purchase soon. Mom and dad have always told me it's good to have a little street cred for when I want to make it big time.

God this site forgot to make me the check the captain poopy dick box when i registered looks like all you guys clicked it. Glad none of you silly fags can wear a tall tee and flat billed hat and look as dope as me. All you haters can eat a bowl of dicks.

turboflanagan

Quoting omg150ismine:
God this site forgot to make me the check the captain poopy dick box when i registered looks like all you guys clicked it. Glad none of you silly fags can wear a tall tee and flat billed hat and look as dope as me. All you haters can eat a bowl of dicks.

Looks like yours was checked by default.

NickDromez

iv been checking in on this thread every now and then and been trying to figure out whether this is guy is for real or is a huge troll. judging by his last post i would say there is no chance he is real and is a huge troll and everybody should stop feeding the troll

i dont get what the hell a troll is im just here to hang out have a good time and learn about these amazing cars. I am gonna try and learn how to build a sheet metal intake manifold soon here. i am gnna pick up all the materials tomorrow after work and follow the diy how to, so i please get off my back people !!

524of1000

Is it just me or is "Blah Blah Blah Eat a bowl of Dicks" getting old?

2of9

viking.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I have an idea. If, as you so eloquently conveyed, Quoting omg150ismine:
Im not a newbie i've been havin my gvr4 for a long time

, is there a Colorado member who can vouch for your existence? I certainly cannot, and I find it to believe that, with the plethora of members here in Colorado, you've gone completely under the radar. Have a respected member speak up and legitimize your situation, and all of this will be a big joke, otherwise, the troll claims will rightfully continue.

Brunoboy

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thats you?

steve

Needs more tall tee and flat billage.

Brunoboy

Is this what you wanted f***.

TRBODSM

Quoting omg150ismine:
Heres the pic you fools wanted!

Hahaha, I've actually seen this guy driving around. I was wondering who's galant that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned