The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR1665

Quoting omg150ismine:

what are you looking for me to put up?

Quoting omg150ismine:
Hey all i just registered here but for some reason i cnt figure out why my name says newbie under it. Im not a newbie i've been havin my gvr4 for a long time does anyone know how I could edit my profile to say what every I want under my name? Also forgot to say this sites pretty cool i used to be on honda tech but those guys are nothin but ricers and there cars are all broke ass piles of trash.

If you've "been havin'" your GVR4 for a long time, let's see some pictures. There's this button below the message screen that says, "Upload Image into Post." I know, I know. It's got capital letters on it, and that sort of thing likely intimidates you, but it's okay, man. Lots of people's moms drank heavily when they were pregnant, and they can figure it out pretty quick.

How 'bout this? You get your bro (I bet you've got all kinds of "bros" around) to take a quick picture of you standing in front of your Galant holding a sign that reads, "f*** HATERS," and I'll slow my "roll." Otherwise, GTFO of my house.

DR1665

Quoting RichHenry:
dr/ i must admit. im am a college graduate. and some of those words you just put out had me annunciating like an idiot.. please dumb the posts down. its hard enough for a normal person to understand it :p

Don't sweat it, Rich. We all know you're legit. Besides, you already admitted to drinking (on a Sunday night too, commendable!)

Brunoboy

Quoting omg150ismine:
thanks for the welcome guys it seems like a nice communety, but those who hated already looks like your the douches.

Stop being butt hurt, idc how long youve had your car, you havent helped annyone or posted even close to what most of us have.

damn bro thats rough. i gotta get my homie to swing by my place and i can get a picture. i don't understand why you gotta be all hateful and sh*t im just here to have a good time and talk about cars! do you own this site, if not im not gonna gtfo out of "your" house.

Brunoboy

Btw its like fast and the furious " you cant jump in the ring with an think you box "

DR1665

It's pushing 9 o'clock, little g. Are the busses still running on the front range? Your homie might leave you high and dry.

Put up or shut up.

And yes, I do own this site, along with everyone else in this thread calling you on your astounding illiteracy. We built this place. This isn't the United States of Dumbshit. You don't have any rights here. You play by our rules or you bum a jump from a passerby and peddle your 96 Hyundai the f*** on down the road.

Brunoboy

Quoting omg150ismine:
Bro im as real as it gets. every bit of that info is legit too ive got nothin but street cred.

Ok Toretto, dont let johnny tran see you posting sh*t like this

Damn Brian. You're pretty defensive about this whole situation. I really wish you could take a step back and let me just try and get to know the folks on this board. They all seem to be pretty cool, but unfortunately you need to take a chill pill and relax.

I just wanted to make small talk, and see what it took to get this title under my name changed from newbie.

As far as thinking that my homies don't have cars, you are sadly far from the truth. In fact, most of them own Evos, STis, and a plethora of other really nice cars.

Also I don't live in Arvada, I live in Thornton.

SO AGAIN SLOW YOUR ROLL HOMEBOY.

Bruno boy, I have been browsing your old posts, and you have pretty damn pathetic grammar. Maybe you also need to slow your roll as well.

DR1665

BULLSHIT.

You didn't come here to wax jovial with like-minded gearheads with a genuine question about your member title. You walked through the door acting like you own the f***ing place and looking to start some sh*t. Well, son, you found it.

TRICK OR TREAT!

You appear relentless when others rebuke your over-the-top ignorance, yet, for some reason, you feel like addressing me by name is somehow going to suggest you're anything more than a troll pretending to be a random stranger on the internet? Your "homies" can all eat a bag of dicks. I don't play that game.

And quit with the "slow your roll" bullshit. Until you act like a real man, you don't get to tell anyone here what to do.

Barnes

Deep breaths Brian. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Why would i care to troll this community. I am part of local boards but have no problems there. You for some reason picked a fight with me just cause you can. I have the same right to be here as you whether you like it or not. I called you out by name cause you have it on your sig. Sorry bro but you need some prozac or some sh*t.

Im here for car stuff and not to have some e beef. peace out brother, i won't address or acknowledge you again.

turbowop

Quoting omg150ismine:
I Usually have on a regular black tall tee

img.php

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowrofl.gif

I hope you guys don't sit and speak proper english with your "buddies" cause thatd be some hella boring conversation.

14u2nV

DR, you're my hero today, LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

SmoothCustomer

Quoting BarnesMobile:
Deep breaths Brian. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

I think somebody egged his house tonight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

turbowop

Quoting omg150ismine:
So now youre saying there is a dress code here?

Nope. I'm just making fun of the way you dress. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Let me guess you wear nice new slacks to your kush office and sip your coffee with a pinky high in the air? you are nothin but a hater. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

SmoothCustomer

Quoting omg150ismine:
I hope you guys don't sit and speak proper english with your "buddies" cause thatd be some hella boring conversation.

I speak English with my "buddies" like an educated American. How do you go about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned