The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

- WTB/WTT: Galant VR4 -

weirdbeard

I have a 2009 Ducati Hypermotard 1100 I would consider trading for a gvr4. I am located in phoenix AZ
8,xxx miles
termignoni full exhaust with ecu
K&N intake
degreed cams

runs perfect, will include a helmet, gloves etc

Looking for a running, driving good shape gvr4 in the $7k price range. I will be willing to trade down a little.
Preferably something somewhat close so we dont have to spend a fortune on shipping.

tingkee

im looking for 90-92 galant for sale, running or not running has engine problem, faded paint dosnt matter as long as body and interior is in good shape, im in the bay area, if you have one let me know, you can e-mail [email protected] thanks.........

VR4ownzU

Price Range: $3000-$10000
Range: Any Distance (Willing to ship if I have to)
Details: I'm looking for a CLEAN VR4. Very minor cosmetic issues if any. NO RUST. More original the better. Minor mods would be ok. No aftermarket clutches though. Something I can drive everyday. As clean as my last one which can be seen here: click

gtsxtt

Looking to trade my 1976 Toyota pickup for a GVR4. Truck has a W58 5 speed trans from a 1980 Toyota Celica, Rebuilt 20R engine from a 1977 Toyota Celica bored .20 over. maybe have 15k on the rebuild. I converted the Electric fuel pump to a head mounted mechanical fuel pump. Also has Weber 38/38 synchronous carb. Alternator was replaced 3k miles ago. The interior has a new dash cap, Midship wood steering wheel and a Retrosound radio with aux hookup. there are 2 5 1/4" sony speakers mounted in the doors. Has the factory bench seat in great condition with only one rip on the passenger side, also a shift lever from a 1995 Toyota 4wd. The headliner is Dynamat. I Just found a different bed which explains the yellow/brown color. This one is rust free. If there's any interest please PM me and I can send more pics of whatever you want. Truck will come with the BBSs pictured which are off of a infinity they are 15x 6 1/2", also a set of 3 piece BBS RS 15x7. and the factory set of 14" steelies. Truck is lowered 2 3/4" in the front to keep proper control arm geometry and 3" in the back with blocks. Will also come with all the spare parts I have (Switches, Heater, Denso aux a/c, 74' hilux bucket seats, factory headliner,etc) also have a spare 4.10 rear diff, the current diff is a 3.90 from a 2000 4runner. I have all new seals for the steering box that may be put on before a trade. The truck is manual steering and manual brakes so brakes are stiff but not too bad.
I have driven this truck back and forth from New Mexico to Georgia 4 times and never had a issue. This is my DD.

The good:
New coil, voltage regulator and alternator.
New windshield seal.
New Stoptech Para Aramid pads and centric rear shoes with rebuilt calipers.
Tie rods and pitman/idler arm replaced 2k miles ago with Kasei 555 inner tie rod ends, adjusting sleeves and MOOG outer tie rod ends, the Ball joints are also relatively new Kasei 555 joints.
Control arm shafts recently cleaned and re-greased
New Silicone Rad hoses
H4 converted low/high beams with PIAA super plasma bulbs
New Taillight wiring harness

The bad:
This truck needs Some rust holes welded on the rocker panels I cut out the rotting to prevent spreading. The Only other rust besides the rocker panels are the cover metal for the body mounts on the inside of the cab.
Needs Paint
Drive-shaft may need to be balanced, I've been driving it like that since I got it running and it hasn't caused any problems but the small vibration is kind of irritating.
Windshield has a chip and wiper marks.
Its probably about time for new shocks.
The truck has a modified crossmember, so there is no mount for the parking brake. Parking brake inop.
Has exhaust leak between manifold and downpipe.

Price Range: TRADE
Range: 500+ Miles depending
Details: Looking for something that runs well for a daily driver, I don't care about cosmetics, minimal rust is ok. Mods are ok just let me know what they are.

Last edited:

Cooter

WTB or WTT for a GVR4 in good mechanical condition.

Price Range: $3000 - $6500
Range: Negotiable
Details: Mods are ok so long as they are sane. I drive a stock, healthy '05 RX-8 with less than 80k miles and would trade it. Many pictures upon request.

curtis

^ No mods on this board are sane. Look at me I'm pill taking crazy. Then theres Toybreaker, his sewage feeds the Coors bottle facility.....How does it feel to know you've drunk some smart guys piss /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

gsx15

WTB Auto galant gsx

Price Range $1500-$2000

Details: Looking for a good running and driving Automatic Galant gsx with decent miles no mods and minimal to no rust or rot

Raptor1

Price Range: $1-$4500
Range: 200 miles
Details: Looking for something in decent condition that runs well for a daily driver. Must be good mechanical condition, lowish miles, no rust, apparent molestation and good paint. Will be driving cross country in it within 1 year. Not trying to start a project car. Something close to stock or tastefully modded please.

email released upon request. Thanks!

JDMRivera

Price range:0-4500
Wtb:looking for a stock vr4 or modded as long as it passes smog. Must be running with no major issues since this will be my daily for work and school.

Last edited:

mpt72

Looking for a gvr4 shell/roller in the socal area. Doesn't have to be perfect, but I'd like it if it wasn't terribly dented. Text me at 909-659-6351. Thanks in advance...

TurboDSM

Looking for a fairly clean body roller. Pm me if you're selling one

kdott96

Price Range: $6000 or less
Location: New York, but if the car is running I will travel out of state
Contact: PM, email: [email protected], or Phone: +6462449982
Details: Looking for a VR-4 that runs, has a sunroof, and minimal rust

Last edited by a moderator:

gtsxtt

Price Range: Trade
Range: 500+ Depending on condition
Details: I've got a 1999 Lexus GS400 that I'd like to trade for a VR-4 That needs minimal work. PM or text me for more pics + details, thanks!!!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned