The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Underhood Battery Relocation Tray

Looking for a Battery Relocation Tray for my GVR4. Previous owner put in trunk, not a fan, so I have a bunch of big gauge wire if someone wants it after I get a tray.

James

I build mine fairly simply with just a piece of sheet metal cut to fit the battery and folded the ends up so it doesn't slide. Use rubber lining to keep it snug.

mtbmafia

What sort of room do you have under the hood? Is the intake in the stock position or moved to where the battery used to sit? A picture would be helpful to see where you want it mounted. Also, Odyssey makes a nice tray to go with their PC925 battery, might be a solution for you.

belize1334

I retrofitted the JMFab 1G tray for pc925. It's overpriced but it gets the job done. You can find the thread in the info archive.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned