The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: transmission in midwest

mikus

Am considering transmissions for sale - mine's getting by fine but is grindy in 2nd.

Not looking for stage eleventy with adamantium sprockets & chrome Molly Ringwalds, this is a low budget ride

I have one I would be willing to part with cheaply. Only issue is it will need a crack in the bell housing fixed or swap the guts out as I was going to do. It has less then 50k on it. It is for a overseas vr-4. Rummored to be a rare trans- not fully sure why. It is not a switchable but it is a C51ph or something like that- I will look if you have an interest in it. $200 it's yours, I paid $300 for it. I bought it for the internals and didn't care about the crack in the bell housing. LMK,
Thanks,
Rob

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned