The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: PNW Known good working 5 speed transmission 23 spline

thedsmguy

I have a "transmission guy" he is getting pretty good at putting working transmissions together. This transmission is from his personal car, already pulled, ready to sell. We know for sure it works very well, its been in and out MANY times to get it good. Its been a learning process. That being said, its our first offering of a "sorta" rebuilt trans, we only replaced parts that needed to be replaced etc. Nothing extraordinary, it just works.

Looking to get $500 for it locally. If you want to make offers, feel free but I've been getting $350 pretty easy for unknown transmissions in the past.

coyotes

No upgrades in it?

How much if I trade you mine? No issues with mine except normal 2nd synchro wear. No grinds.

EfiniX

Quoting thedsmguy:
I have a "transmission guy" he is getting pretty good at putting working transmissions together. This transmission is from his personal car, already pulled, ready to sell. We know for sure it works very well, its been in and out MANY times to get it good. Its been a learning process. That being said, its our first offering of a "sorta" rebuilt trans, we only replaced parts that needed to be replaced etc. Nothing extraordinary, it just works.

Looking to get $500 for it locally. If you want to make offers, feel free but I've been getting $350 pretty easy for unknown transmissions in the past.

Aw, so I wasn't the first?

That aside, I'm having my transmission from thedsmguy dropped in this week. I'll let everyone know how it goes!

EfiniX

Quoting thedsmguy:
These are turning out very well. $500 plus your core is what we are looking to get for them at this time.

Thanks.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to throw props in here. I dropped one of these transmissions into my car along with a short-shifter from EHMotorsports. Aaron over at English Racing actually said it shifted like an Evo, so great job to both of you!

So in summary, I'm quite happy.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts