The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Thule Super G roof mounted bike carrier

EMX5636

Anyone have one of these? They were made in the mid-2000's. Got replaced by the new Sidearm, but I prefer the older one. Holds the front tire down without removing it from the bike. I've been searching CL and eBay with no luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

As a second option, I might also be interested in a fork mounted one, but it needs to be the older black models, and fit up to 2.6" wide tires. I already have a 599 Bigmouth, but it won't reach the frame on my new Mongoose Teocali.

IncorpoRatedX

I have three, I'm willing to part with one of them.

maroonmetallic

I have two of the old fork mounted ones. One is in BNIB shape (no lock though)
The other had been used so is slightly faded.

-Shawn

EMX5636

This is the Super G I am looking for.

click

Also, if you don't mind, send pics and asking prices to my email. [email protected]

Thanks! (and thanks for moving this into the WTB section) oops. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned