The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: SW HOOD, TRUNKLID, DS FENDER

MellowVR4

As listed, I would prefer these to be local or somewhere pretty close to milwaukee wi. Would love these pieces to be free of rust and mostly free of dents, Also would like these to be in summit white, but I guess if their in good condition then the color doesnt matter. Please let me know what you have, you can shoot me a txt or call me at 414-477-3044. Not in a huge rush to get these just for the fact that I would like to find some good condition parts. Thanks for looking

MellowVR4

Still looking, bump.

jnava

Staff member
I'll have stripped trunk lid, and I will have a complete trunk lid once CF trunk arrives...

MellowVR4

I wonder how much it would be to ship.

jnava

Staff member
Greyhoynd sounds like logical choice for this one.

MellowVR4

Its white im assumming.

jnava

Staff member
Only the best.....lol

MellowVR4

Bump, Still looking.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned