The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: gvr4 hood near milwaukee wi.

MellowVR4

looking for a hood, perferably with some dents to none, also i would prefer it in white but i guess it dont matter. also if you have a decent trunk lid let me kno. looking for this to be a local pick up, so somewhere near milwaukee wi. please let me know.

4wheelsqueal

have a clean, light grey hood (lighter than the vr4 kensington grey) at my dad"s close to madison. will be down there this weekend. would sell it for $50. lmk

GSNT

I've got a hood in west Chicago suburbs. Decent shape summit white. I also have a trunklid but it has a pretty good sized dent from where someone hit it with some large machinery. I'll throw the trunklid in for next to nothing though if it's better than what you have.

I could meet ya at the Bratstop in Kenosha for a small nominal fee. I need a reason to get a bad ass brat and pick up some Spotted Cow anyway (this could substitute as the fee!). Cell is 773-501-5057
Eric

Last edited:

MellowVR4

Quoting 4wheelsqueal:
have a clean, light grey hood (lighter than the vr4 kensington grey) at my dad"s close to madison. will be down there this weekend. would sell it for $50. lmk

can u send some pics please, 414-477-3044

MellowVR4

Still haven't found a white one. I kinda want a white one because I won't be painting this car for another year yet . I can buy a green one right now but would rather buy a white one.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned