The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Radio trim or bezel needed.**FOUND**

diambo4life

GVR4 RADIO BEZEL/TRIM.
My car never came with one so I don't even know what it looks like. I want to correctly install my radio. Let me know what you have. Photos would be nice. Thanks.

Last edited:

faqinshiet

Single or double din? Here is a pic of both

f277cb6f04c093166eaafb2bb49bb1a4_zpsd241c70a.jpg

diambo4life

Yup...that single din, but is there something else that' bolts to the stereo so you can bolt it in? I would need that too. Thanks for the pix.

diambo4life

Yup...that's exactly what I need. How much for those and the single din with pocket? Inbox me with PP info. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned