The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Shell with sunroof not rusty AWD/FWD don't care.

My 90GGSX is getting very rusty, and I'd like to replace it. It's a running driving car currently - I'm looking for another shell to swap everything over to. Quite honestly, I'd even be fine with a FWD. I've allready AWD swapped a 1g dsm, so not a big deal to me, and I'd maybe just use it to fix my car. Also would like one with a sunroof. My only real requirement is that it's not rusty, and not too dented up. No title is fine. Cheap and close to Illinois is best. A stripped bare tub is fine.

Last edited:

ESGALANT

i think i have what you looking for please contact me anytime, so please contact me ASAP so we can discuss the product my number is 609-330-5054, my name is Arnold go by ESGALANT I have 1990 Automatic galant with a power sunroof which retracts and tilt i also have another one in my shed that one retract but it doesn't tilt all the way, the right side tilt but the left side doesn't. but i think it can be repaired, I have alot of other vr4 parts you might be interested in

ESGALANT

Hey please contact me I have a Mitsubishi galant automatic galant if you want the shell for parts I am selling it, my name is Arnold Esgalant is my handle my number is 609-330-5054, I have a lot of vr4 parts I am looking to sell the shebang

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts