The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: rear wheel speed sensors.

theevozero

As it says. I'm looking for rear wheel speed sensors. I was a little rough with one of my rear ones during some maintanence and the abs light has been on ever since. Ohm'd the sensor and found a open in the harness somewhere. I figured someone would have one laying around since everyone likes eliminating everything on these cars.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
May have one, can look this weekend.

theevozero

Let me know. Thank you.

citymunky

I found one (I don't know which side) with about a 5" pigtail. You can have it for free if you pay the postage.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting TheEvoZero:
Let me know. Thank you.

I have both sides. Which one do you need?

theevozero

I absolutely need the left rear, but will take both if your willing. To whoever, send me your paypal and your price, and I will likely buy them from both of you. You will have money as soon as I see the pm.

theevozero

Anyone? I have $$$ with your name on it.

citymunky

Are you looking for the whole hardness for both sides?

strokin4dr

I have a set from a rust free southern car.

theevozero

The harness is not removable. I am not gonna cut a splice an abs harness. I need the sensor and the 5' of harness that comes attatched.

Who ever pm's me payment info first, will be the ones I buy. Paypal is very convenient.

theevozero

I know I need the left, but I will take both if you have it.

citymunky

Quoting TheEvoZero:
The harness is not removable. I am not gonna cut a splice an abs harness. I need the sensor and the 5' of harness that comes attatched.

Who ever pm's me payment info first, will be the ones I buy. Paypal is very convenient.

You are talking about the ABS speed sensor that bolts into the rear wheel hub, right? If so the is a about a 4 foot hardness the runs on the rear trailing arm that can be unconnected right before the drive shaft tunnel.

Last edited:

theevozero

That what I was talking about. Anyway, I think I have someone sending me the left one. So, im gonna replace my seizing e-brake cables and replace that sensor and be done with it.

citymunky

Ok, well I have both sides

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned