The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Rear Seat back in Great shape

4dr_vr4

Don't need head rests, seat belts, or the seat bottom.

The stiches must be intact at the rear deck & Rear seat must be in GREAT SHAPE. PM me. I won't respond here. Whoever gives me the best deal for a seat back I will go with. One more time....don't PM me with anything less than a rear set back in GREAT shape and no blemishes or other BS.

Last edited:

turbophein

WOW, why don't you tell us how you really feel!

4dr_vr4

No problem telling anyone how I really feel. I want to make sure that I don't get a piece of sh*t in the mail and the internet is a great place for that to happen unless you walk around with your eyes shut. I'd rather not get anything at all then get screwed and have to post a sob story here.

Last edited:

theevozero

Back seats that meet your strict requirements are getting harder and harder to come by. I took mine to an upholstry shop and had it re-wrapped. Looks like new.

CBBOOST

I have a perfect back seat but I'm trying to figure out what your looking for. A perfect back seat or the cheapest seat you can find in good condition??

To me a hard to find perfect seat and the cheapest seat you can find are two different items.

LIV4PSI

Quoting theevozero:
Back seats that meet your strict requirements are getting harder and harder to come by. I took mine to an upholstry shop and had it re-wrapped. Looks like new.

Not really, I have 3 perfect seat backs. Also, he PM'd me and is supposed to send payment this weekend.

4dr_vr4

Quoting theevozero:

How much did it run you? Thanks

4dr_vr4

Quoting CBBOOST:
I have a perfect back seat but I'm trying to figure out what your looking for. A perfect back seat or the cheapest seat you can find in good condition??

To me a hard to find perfect seat and the cheapest seat you can find are two different items.

Not really 2 different items if you know how to negotiate and/or the ratio of supply and demand are reasonable which they seem to be.

Last edited:

4dr_vr4

Quoting LIV4PSI:
Quoting theevozero:

Not really, I have 3 perfect seat backs. Also, he PM'd me and is supposed to send payment this weekend.

Payment sent.

4dr_vr4

Deal fell through, still need one. PM me what you have.

Thanks

Imjordan

i have a 2 sets of rear seats that are in mint condition... not that hard to come by

LIV4PSI

Me too. But UPS shipping was $100 for just the seat back, that's the problem

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Pssst- go Greyhound.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned