The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Rear 5 lug conversion sent to australia

89jvr4

As the title states, i am based in australia and need a NON ABS 5 lug conversion sent over etc hub setup, calipers and rotors. If anyone is able to do so, please contact me with prices and we will go from there. Thankyou

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Just FYI to save on shipping costs- the calipers are the same, and you can redrill your rotors to 5 bolt holes. Alternatively, possibly some other Mitsu uses rotors the same size but 5 bolt that was sold in Aus.

ONe more- ABS/non-ABS doesn't really matter if you want non. The sensor is just installed on the shaft, but without a sensor it could be left there with no ill effect.

Theoretically, you could have a machine shop redrill the rear stub shafts to 5 bolt as well if you can't find the parts.

89jvr4

Thankyou for the info mate i appreciate it. If that is the case, then i will just grab the hubs and sort the rotors out here. Unfortunately the shops around me don't like redrilling hubs as they have all turned me down, or asked ridiculous money to turn me away.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Yes, that operation does require a great level of accuracy to keep things correct.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned